Set Up Your Page
Donate to your own page
- You will raise 120% more than those who don’t!
- It shows your commitment and forms a benchmark for your donors to follow
Set a challenging but attainable fundraising goal
- Remember you can always edit your goal at any stage to a higher or lower amount!
Edit your fundraising story on iDonate
- It will increase donations by 59%!
- It tells your donors why you’re taking on this challenge and why you would value their support
Add a profile picture to raise up to 50% more!
- It personalises the fundraising page and lets everyone know it is you
Keep Your Page Updated
Share updates with your supporters via your page
- A bare fundraising page makes you look uninterested –
share updates on your fundraising page to keep supporters informed of your progress
Link your Strava fitness tracker to your page
- This will show your donors how you are working hard for your challenge!
Add photos to keep your page active
- Those who already donated will enjoy seeing them and potential donors will gain an appreciation for your efforts
- Use the social media integration tools on your fundraising page to share your fitness updates!
Communicate With Your Supporters
Thank your donors – it makes them feel valued!
- Set up a thank you response for donors in your fundraiser dashboard – your donor then receives an email and has the chance to revisit your page
Ask for a donation!
- Share your page on social media to reach as many people as possible
- Shared pages will raise 52% more within 1 hour!
Send a personalised email or text to your network
- Share your fundraising page with family and friends via text and email – just use the share button your page
- Email/Text will reach fewer people that social media but you will get a higher donation value!
- Thank a donor on social media and your mutual friends might feel compelled to donate!
Update Your Supporters Afterwards
Keep your page active after the challenge
- Donors will want to check in after you’ve completed your challenge or fundraiser so make sure to update everyone on how it went!
- Upload photos of the event or your challenge and do a post to thank everyone who donated.
- Share your page after you complete the event with your result & you might get even more donations